HuaXia Finance Equity Investment Management Co., Ltd. (HuaXia Finance) was established with the approval of The Central State Administration of Industry and Commerce. With a registered capital of 100 million RMB, HuaXia Finance Equity Investment Management Co., Ltd. (HuaXia Finance) is headquartered in Shanghai, China’s financial capital. Our Shareholders consist of Cathay-Capital, one of the world’s most successful private equity funds, and a listed Chinese company. In December 2015, HuaXia Finance was officially approved by The Shanghai Municipal’s Bureau of Commerce and became the first FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) Internet Financial Service Platform in China which utilized custodial account management services through our partnership with nation-wide commercial bank.
Combining both scientific micro-credit financing assessment techniques and innovative operating procedures, HuaXia Finance commits itself to the development of Consumer Finance, Information Consulting, Risk Assessment, and Resource Integration based firmly upon metadata analysis. Established under the guidelines of our “Three Management Principles & Six Management Priorities”, HuaXia Finance is able to design a comprehensive Risk Management System which concentrates on 360-degree examination of loans both before and after the underwriting process to ensure the protection of our clients’ funds while contributing to China’s institutional economic reform and sustainable growth.
1. To create the most technologically advanced Internet-finance service provider in China.
2. To provide an open, diversified, and comprehensive platform for Internet capital transactions.
3. Our innovation is based on expertise and we strive for cooperation based on value creation.
1. To fulfil our corporate social responsibilities.
2. To adhere to the spirit of regulatory requirements.
3. To comply to a strict risk management discipline.
4. To foster the benchmark for the industry by committing to uncompromising professionalism.
5. To provide a platform for employees to realize their career aspirations.
6. To ensure the company’s sustainable growth.