Workplace: Mainland China
- Position Duties:
- 1. Actively participate in daily business decisions, plan division’s business agenda.
- 2. Plan the financial management system and regulate the internal management control system. Supervise the implementation of the agenda.
- 3. Coordinate company’s money management , daily financial management, and financial data analysis.
- 4. In charge of designing the company’s financial management accounting system with cost management accounting supervision.
- 5. Organize, lead, and manage the company’s financial plan. Balance the flow of money, acquire new capital, accelerate capital accumulation, and improve the money reinvestment rate.
- 6. Organize and lead your department through implementing the budget plan.
- 7. In charge of cost management accounting. Control, calculate, and analyze business plans to reduce costs, save capital, and improve the profit rate.
- 8. Ensure that the company is operating according to business contracts and supervise the coordination of technology and product development.
- 9. Organize evaluation, and ensure the company is implementing the results.
- 10. Train new financial staff and create programs to evaluate accountants
- 11. Report financial reports to the CFO and general manager. Regularly report details of income, profit, and loss regarding capital flow.
- 12. Implement ideas and assignments as directed by the CEO.
- Position Requirements
- Educational background: Economics, Finance, Company Management related Majors. College degree required.
- Working Experience: At least 5 years in Financial Management, preferably experienced in a P2P company. At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 1. Strong time management skills
- 2. Analytical organizational ability
- 3. Leadership skills and a background in managing people and implementing company plans
- 4. Familiar with financial laws and regulations
- 5. Skilled in internal company management systems process
- 6. Communication and negotiation skills
- 7. Work with passion, lead by example, and encourage teamwork